At the moment, here’s how this process will work:
- Prompts will be posted on Fridays to both this blog as well as our Facebook pages. Visit us here.
- You can find all current and past prompts under the Prompts menu item in this website.
- After a prompt is posted, you have as long as you want to post a blog on your own blog site. Alternatively, you can be an author on this site and post your blogs here.
- If you’d like, you can use the CursiveVerses logo in your blog and link readers back here so they can enjoy everyone else’s posts as well! You’ll find images here, and the CursiveVerses URL is: https://cursiveverses.home.blog/.
- After your blog is posted, come back to the prompt post and link it in comments! Feel free to link it in the CursiveVerses Facebook page also.
The prompts are just prompts. You can follow them as loosely or closely as you want. There’s no deadlines or requirements for your posts. The idea is to flex (or try out) your creative writing muscles and have fun!
You can subscribe to this blog to get email updates when new topics are posted.
If you don’t have a blog site yet, or if you want to duplicate posts here and on your own site, you can create a WordPress account and we can add you to this blog as an author. Just let us know in the Facebook group!
Feel free to suggest prompts either here or the Facebook group!
Questions? Comment below!